RSS

Monday, October 18, 2010

Wisdom Teeth

Its been a while since I've updated my blog, but since i've been on bed rest for the past four days, i figured this would be an ideal time to update all of you on the status of my life.

Life's been pretty hectic for me lately, lots of senior stuff I've been doing like ordering graduation supplies and senior pics. I've had tons of homework to keep me busy, but I always find time to at least upload a video once a week...until this week. On Friday, October 15th, at 8:30 am I got my wisdom teeth yanked out. Thank God I was on laughing gas and sleep medication. I had to get all four teeth out. My bottom left didn't want to come out, so my doctor had to break the tooth and dig it out. So I have stitches in my mouth as well.

Pain is usually something I can handle pretty well, however, this takes pain to a new level. Yesterday, I went 8 hours without taking my pain meds, which i thought was pretty good if you ask me (not counting advil, i did take a dose of that lol). I don't like taking my meds, because they knock me out. They numb my body, and then put me to sleep. DOn't get me wrong, I LOVE sleeping, but three days of sleeping is stretching it. I have a lot of homework to do, and sleeping all the time isn't going to get it done.

On a positive note, my friends visited me and brought me signs and two tubs of my two favorite ice creams: Turtle Tracks, and Chocolate Chip with Cookie Dough. Yummmm =) My boyfriend visited me and brought me daisies, a card, and some extra gauze since my mouth refuses to stop bleeding. My brother even gave me a miniture toy dog to keep me company =)

Soooo, as to stop complaining about this wretched condition, I'll update you on whats coming up in my life. I plan on doing one more Halloween tutorial, that's all i'll be able to really fit in since my cheeks haven't decreased in size yet. I have a pageant meeting after school tomorrow, we'll find out the theme and such at this time. On Wednesday I'll be traveling to this AMAZING resteraunt where they'll continously bring me food until i beg them to stop, hopefully with my mouth I'll be able to actually eat the food. On Thursday, I have to order my cap and gown, ahhhh!! I have a Halloween Party to go to on Saturday, but i'm considering not attending. That's my upcoming week in a wrap. I'm not gonna lie, i'll probably update this blog soon again since I'll be sitting at home all day today. Hope you guys have an awesome day and God bless =)

xoxo
~Sarah Jane

Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals BERITA_wongANteng SEO

2 comments:

AlĂ­cia said...

My two bottom wisdom teeth are halfway out. I went to the dentist a while ago but they told me that they won't have to take them out as long as they don't hurt. I had a tooth taken out when I was 9, though. I had 5 canines instead of 4! :L
I hope you get better soon!
Lots of love! xx

StephalliJane23 said...

thank you, i'm feeling much better, and i'll pray for you for when you have to have them taken out! THey suck! haha

Post a Comment

 
Template Copy by Blogger Templates | BERITA_wongANteng |MASTER SEO |FREE BLOG TEMPLATES