RSS

Sunday, December 26, 2010

The Day After Christmas

So having a laptop definetly makes me want to blog a lot more. It's a lot more comfortable sitting every night on my bed blogging, rather than at my computer with my desktop. So, be expecting a lot more blogs! =)

Ok, so today is the day after Christmas. I got up at 7:30 ready to head over to the mall and shop, but was stopped by the evil weather. It had snowed yesterday, and throughout the night, it turned to ice. The roads were terrible, and I had to wait till 11 before I could head to the mall. Most of the items were already gone by then, but I still managed to find some cute outfits with the help of my fashion savvy boyfriend. I got some stuff from New York & Company, one of my all time favorite stores, Express, which this was my first purchase from them ever, and few small things from Bath and Body Works. Definetly loved shopping with my boyfriend, he's amazing to shop with =) I'll be filming a video tomorrow showing you guys everything that I got, so stay tuned for that. (www.youtube.com/stephallijane23)

On Tuesday I'll be heading up to the mountains for some skiing. I've only been once before, and that was with my church. This will be my first trip ever without parental supervision. Talk about exciting! =) It'll be me, along with my boyfriend and my best friend, Kelsey, and two other friends. Chris will be driving, it's about an hour and a half away from where we will, so we'll be on the road for a while. That's ok though, me and Kelsey have already planned out the idea of road trip food haha. Just pray that none of us get any injuries. Most of us are skiing, but Chris is a snow boarding type of guy, but that's ok bc snowboarding is sexy for men ;)

So anyways, trying to keep this blog post somewhat short. Hope you liked it! Stay tuned for more =)

Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals BERITA_wongANteng SEO

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Laptops are great, but they make me really lazy. I had my MacBook hooked up to a monitor so I would have to sit at a desk while at the computer, but now that I have a netbook and all I do is lay down on the couch with it :P

Ah, definitely not a big fan of snow, I will try to avoid it any time! But have fun skiing :)

Post a Comment

 
Template Copy by Blogger Templates | BERITA_wongANteng |MASTER SEO |FREE BLOG TEMPLATES