RSS

Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Years

So it's the first day of a new year, 2011, and what am i doing? Sitting in my bed reading a book; gah i've become so lazy over this winter break haha. Unfortunetly, there's still plenty of schoolwork left to do, but I've finished a third, and i can squeeze in the rest before I head back. I never made a New Years Resolutions video, just because I couldn't decide if I wanted to do one or not. However, I decided I'd just make a blog post instead. So, I don't have many, but here's how they go:

1.) Continue reading. Reading has always been a passion of mine, and something I've always enjoyed.
2.) Lead a healthier life. This includes eating better, and exercising more.
3.) Have a better relationship with God. Meaning, I will have more daily time with him, and getting more envolved with a youth group, err or college ministry I guess.
4.) Continue doing well in school. College is gonna suck, but I don't want my grades to slip.
5.) At least put up one or two videos on YouTube a week. I have so much fun with YouTube, it's just harder to do it with school in session, because that means I have to film super early in the morning when lighting isn't so hot.

So there are my five New Year's resolutions. Haha, nothing to hard, it'll just be harder to stay dedicated to them. SO anyways, hope you guys enjoyed the post!

xoxo
~Sarah Jane

Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals BERITA_wongANteng SEO

2 comments:

Jenna said...

Great post, good luck with you resolutions I hope you are able to achieve them and I hope 2011 is a great year for you :-)

StephalliJane23 said...

why thank you =)

Post a Comment

 
Template Copy by Blogger Templates | BERITA_wongANteng |MASTER SEO |FREE BLOG TEMPLATES