RSS

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Midterms

I know that I'm very organizaitonal when it comes to school work, but that does not necessarily mean that I enjoy studying for school. I just know the tricks of the trade to help me study. Friday aka tomorrow, I have my AP Lit and JROTC midterms. I've heard ony horror stories about the AP Lit Midterm exam. Even those in the past who've continuously made straight A's in my teacher's class would receive a grade of no higher than 73. No one has made an A on her midterm. Ever. Lml (love my life). As for the ROTC exam, I've taken so many tests and midterms in the last in the past three years, I know the format like the back of my hand. Everything is straight memorization and fill in the blanks; without a word bank. Lml.

As for Monday, I'll have my AP Cal exam. Thank God there's only one on Monday, and it'll be one of the more difficult ones so I have all weekend to study. Math is not my strong point. On Tuesday, I'll take Biology 2; once again, only one midterm. Then, on Wednesday, I'll take AP US History, which I have no idea what to expect for that, but I don't view it as anything too intense. So, in reality tomorrow is going to be my hardest day, and what am I doing right now? Blogging. Dear God.

Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals BERITA_wongANteng SEO

4 comments:

niamaria said...

I'm a junior in high school taking AP classes for the first time and my midterm schedule went like this. Ap European, Ap Language, and PC physics on Wednesday, then Interior Design 2, Ap US History, and Accelerated math 3 on Thursday. As you can tell, that was the most fun week of my life.

Jendi said...

Your organization videos on youtube are a godsend! Thank you for posting all of those tips. :)

Komal said...

your so pretty ... im sure you will make it through and your really smart:P

Unknown said...

awww AP courses are tough!
But I am sure you will get good grades if you put your best effort in.
When the midterms are over, have fun. Hang out with your friends. Give yourself a little treat :)
Wish you a good luck on your tests (:

Post a Comment

 
Template Copy by Blogger Templates | BERITA_wongANteng |MASTER SEO |FREE BLOG TEMPLATES