RSS

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

School has started back, much to my dismay. I know i'll get back into the habit soon enough, but I enjoyed my break so much. Unfortunetly for me, my school decided to post exams after Christmas break, so I have to get back into my schedule quickly so I won't fail. Lovely.

As an update, I'm keeping myself busy by reading. I have so many books I want to real: the new House of Night book that came out today, the next Pretty Little Liars (the one after Heartless, it's the most recent one out), the Luxe series, Vampire Academy, the Shopoholic books and The White Queen. Yeah... I know haha, for right now I'm reading 24 Girls in 7 days by Alex Bradley, and its cute.


Let's not forget to mention the extremely exciting event that occured today at 11:25. I walked into my AP US History class and there is a little Cocker Spaniel sitting in front of my desk; so presh! Turns out he was lost, and one of the Custodians brought him to my teacher. My teacher, we'll call him Clev, is one of my favorite teachers ever. He's been wanting to get a dog for his little girl, but this dog had a collar. He wanted to wait to make sure we would try returning the dog to it's rightful owner before he took him. So, we named the dog Reginald Winston aka Duke. Bahhhahahaha hey, I'm a nerd; we all are! So anyways, I took Duke home with me and fed him and gave him water. Later, that night me and Dad went out to neighboring houses and asked if they had lost a dog. No one claimed they had, so I took it to my teacher's house. He's going to take additional steps, but that dog was honestly the cutest thing ever!

Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals BERITA_wongANteng SEO

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Template Copy by Blogger Templates | BERITA_wongANteng |MASTER SEO |FREE BLOG TEMPLATES