RSS

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Life

Wow, how life can change in such a short ammount of time! Last time I posted, I spoke about AP exams and studying in high school and here I am in college taking courses. Its a bit much to comprehend!

Moving away from the sappy stuff, right now I'm visiting home for Thanksgiving. I'm actually pretty addicted to college, so being seperated from it is something I don't really life; however, it feels nice to be at home and see my family.

I'm planning a baby shower right now for my sister-in-law. Its a boy and they're going to name him Ryan which actually means Little King. So, I went to Party City and they actually had a set for baby boys that said, "Little Prince," so of course I bought it! I've never thrown a baby shower before, but I'm pretty excited :) If you guys are interested I'll post pictures of it later, it's post dated for December.

Well, that's about ti for now. Hope you enjoyed this short update and so sorry that its been so long since i've posted on here!

xoxo,
Sarah Jane

Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals BERITA_wongANteng SEO

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Template Copy by Blogger Templates | BERITA_wongANteng |MASTER SEO |FREE BLOG TEMPLATES